This role is for someone in Canada. Please only apply if you are located in Canada.
As our Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll be marketing to our existing customers to push them to use our platform better. You’ll help us execute on our mission of empowering wineries to create customer centric shopping experiences, by educating our customers on industry, platform, and integration best practices. You’ll create and manage an online academy our clients can use to learn the best ways to utilize our products, will host webinars and in person events to talk through new platform opportunities, and will create campaigns to find customers who aren’t using the platform to the best of its ability and to encourage them to do so.
In this role you will:
- Work strategically to understand and define industry, platform, and integration best practices our customers should be utilizing.
- Create, manage, and keep up to date the “Commerce7 Academy”, a series of online courses customers can take to learn about industry best practices, and how to best use the Commerce7 platform.
- Host and run webinars to showcase best practices, new features, and new integrations to our customers.
- Create video and written training content.
- Create, launch, and report on the success of various campaigns focused on encouraging customers to implement best practices and to use features of the Commerce7 platform.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have strong language and written communication skills so that you can clearly communicate with and create content for our customers.
- Be organized, efficient, and able to manage and coordinate events and campaigns.
- Be confident and capable of owning a campaign from start to finish.
- Be comfortable and engaging speaking on video.
- Be proficient in content management software and video recording and editing software.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in a SaaS business before.
- Write a blog or have a youtube channel.
- Have experience working remotely.
- Experience in Ecommerce.
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
Over the past 2 years we’ve grown to serve over 400 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations, to multinational enterprises.
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7.
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team dedicated to empowering our clients with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Make an impact with your work - you won’t be another cog in the wheel, the work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Health/dental benefits after 3 months.
- Free wine! - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us.
Full-time, Permanent, Remote
60k - 70k/year, based on experience
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com