Digital Marketing Manager - Growing Startup
Work from home - Canada/Vancouver
This role is for someone in Western Canada. You’ll start between 8am-9am Pacific Time to support the Western Time Zone (PT). Please only apply if you are located in Western Canada.
Are you a passionate creative capable of designing, executing, and analyzing digital campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Mailchimp, and other channels? Interested in joining a rapidly growing tech company? We’d love to hear from you!
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for sharing Commerce7’s platform, values, and industry insights with thousands of people around the world and driving the top of our sales funnel. Working with the rest of the team, you’ll be creating, launching, and analysing digital marketing campaigns, creating content like blog posts, press releases, and newsletters, and occasionally creating landing pages on our sales site to boost awareness and engagement with our brand.
In this role you will:
- Create the copy and graphic design for various digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and report on the success of various digital marketing campaigns.
- Create content that can be shared online such as blog posts and newsletters
- Coordinate with our partners and clients in order to create press releases and case studies.
- Assist in the creation of various sales collateral such as brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Occasionally create landing pages on our sales site.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have strong language and written communication skills so that you can clearly communicate with and create content for our prospects, partners, and clients.
- Have a deep knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads and a ESP (preferably Mailchimp).
- Be able to design graphics through photoshop, illustrator, or a similar platform.
- Be confident and capable of owning a campaign from start to finish.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in a SaaS business before.
- Have experience working remotely.
- Have technical experience or coding skills.
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
Over the past 2 years we’ve grown to serve over 250 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations, to multinational enterprises.
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7.
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team dedicated to empowering our clients with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Make an impact with your work - you won’t be another cog in the wheel, the work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Free wine! - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com