Part Time Bookkeeper
Work Remote - Must be in Vancouver, Canada
$30/hr. Approx 15hrs/week.
This role is for someone in Vancouver, Canada. Please only apply if you are located in Vancouver, Canada.
In this role you will:
- Manage reconciliation processes for company revenue and expenses.
- Invoice clients and ensure payment is collected.
- Manage company payroll.
- Create monthly, quarterly, and year end reports on the health and growth of the business.
- Analyze accounting and financial data to deliver insights on our spending, growth, and operations.
- Manage company taxes.
- Actively search for benefits Commerce7 can take advantage of.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Ideally 4+ years relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Benefit administration experience would be preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online and Excel is required
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves when work needs to get done
- Self-driven, self-starter, goal oriented, and someone who can work independently to identify process improvements and implement
- Strong oral and written skills and the ability to communicate
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
Over the past 2 years we’ve grown to serve over 400 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations, to multinational enterprises.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com