Work Remote - Canada/Vancouver
The Sales Executive role is for someone in Canada. You’ll start between 8-9am PT. Please only apply if you are based in Canada.
The Sales Executive role is based around consultative selling. You will be responsible for generating new leads and successfully selling the Commerce7 value proposition primarily over the phone/web conferencing tools, and email. The role will also require you to guide prospects through a purchasing process that involves many 3rd party partners.
In this role you will need to
- Become and expert on the Commerce7 platform
- Become an expert in direct to consumer operations and sales
- Cold call prospective wineries.
- Follow up on leads at small and mid-size companies
- Educate and guide prospects through the consideration phase of the buyer's journey
- Act as a consultant for prospects on how to achieve their DTC goals in order to close new business
- Schedule calls, meetings, and demos with prospects to answer questions and provide advice
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Commerce7’s suite of products
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to execute and develop sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
To be successful in this job, you must have
- 2 - 4 years of experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- 2 - 4 years proven track-record of consistently exceeding KPIs
- Selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A strong work ethic
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A winning mentality!
Bonus points if you
- Have experience in a direct to consumer business
- Have experience working at a SaaS business
- Have experience working remote
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
Over the past 2 years we’ve grown to serve over 350 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations to multinational enterprises.
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7:
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team dedicated to empowering our clients with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Make an impact with your work - you won’t be another cog in the wheel, the work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Free wine! - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Remote
Salary: 50k - 60k/year, based on experience
Annual OTE: 80k +
To learn more about Commerce7 visit www.commerce7.com.
Applying for a new job at a startup can be scary and is definitely a lot of work. We do value your time. We look forward to receiving your resume. We always love finding out more about candidates so feel free to include a cover level.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org